Thursday, November 30, 2006

This one's by Lakshmi Raman...

Worth the Wait
it's crazy i know
it's something i never expected
to love someone so deeply and purely
and then to be rejected

i hurt so much
my heart aches with sorrow
i keep hoping and praying
that you will call me tomorrow

i will love you always
i will cherish you forever
your the reason my heart beats
me hurt you? no never
true love happens once in a lifetime
it's a blessing, embrace it
life is full of risks, you know that
dont be scared or you'll miss it

i know you've been hurt in the past
i wish i could take that away
but since i can't my darling
i want to show you i'll stay

we are definitely soul mates
i feel that with all of my heart
i love you so much baby
and i have right from the start

i've been in love in the past
and know you've been too
but it doesn't compare
to the love i feel for you

life leads us down paths
all the journeys we go through
but i can't thank God enough
for the road that led me to you

i'll be here when your ready
don't ever think it's too late
my heart belongs to you forever
you are definitely worth the wait

Dedicated to................

No comments: